Doctors save lives. So I can’t imagine why would there be people who would kill them when we need them to survive? Sadly, we all know the reasons why. Just last year, five doctors were discovered dead in different places. These doctors were reported to have detected cancer enzymes in vaccines for autism. Thanks to these doctors for being brave, they were able to conduct a very successful research that could save millions of lives in the future. But the question is, who do you think are the killers? Who killed these very valuable doctors? I bet you already have ideas. But before you share your guess in the comment section below, check out this record of the names of the doctors who were found dead, probably murdered by unknown people.
The trillion dollar medical industry is not about to give way to more humane healthcare treatments yet. A number of holistic doctors, one of whom was doing extensive research about the root causes of autism, were found murdered in Florida and other states.
Here’s the timeline:
1) June 19th, 2015 – Dr Bradstreet, formerly of Florida and now practicing in Georgia, was found with a gunshot wound to his chest in a river. The small town locals ruled the death almost immediately as a suicide, but many have their doubts. This same day in Mexico three doctors were traveling to the State Capital to deliver some papers and went missing (this is the only case outside of the US). Authorities said they found the bodies, but the families say those bodies look nothing like their family members and they are demanding more proof and more testing. A sad but riveting article was written about those details here.
2) June 21st, 2015 – Father’s Day: Two chiropractors, Dr. Holt and Dr. Hedendal (both reported to be fathers), both presumably healthy and described as fit, are found dead in Florida on the East Coast. We still have no cause of death listed in the articles we can find on either one. A few people have contacted me about Dr. Hedendal, 67, but admit that they were surprised by his death and still find it shocking. I’ve been given a few potential causes of death, but I remain uncertain; even the friends sharing with me weren’t totally confident their information was correct. Interestingly, Dr. Holt (33), lived in North Carolina which is the state where Dr. Bradstreet’s body (the first doctor to be found) was discovered two days prior. Dr. Holt was visiting Jacksonville, Florida, though, when he died there. Dr. Bradstreet (see story #1) was living in Georgia, at the time of his death and before that, he lived in the neighboring state of Florida.
3) June 29th, 2015 – The beloved holistic Theresa Sievers, MD was found murdered in her home. Her co-worker says she was known as the “Mother Teresa of South Florida.” Her husband and children were in Connecticut at a family reunion. The authorities have been investigating for two weeks “around the clock,” and now say that she was targeted. Her murder was not random, nor was it a home invasion; when the facts come out, “…books and movies will be written about it.”, it’s that big of a story. On the same day, Jeffrey Whiteside, MD, a pulmonologist went missing, vanishing when he simply “walked away”. Dr. Whiteside, known for his successful treatment of lung cancer, disappeared in Door County, Wisconsin, while vacationing with family. They say he was on foot and simply vanished without a trace; numerous reports call it “mysterious,”. They’ve been searching now for two weeks, and even colleagues have joined in (along with bloodhounds, drones search parties, and helicopters) but not one shred of evidence has surfaced in two weeks.
4) July 3rd, 2015 – Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick, MD goes missing. He was traveling from North Dakota, to neighboring Montana and his truck and trailer were found on the side of the road. The search has expanded but authorities say it’s like he vanished without a trace. He’s 6′ tall, with a goatee and an Irish accent. Details can be found in the link.
5) July 10th, 2015 – Lisa Riley, DO (Doctor of Osteopathic medicine) is found in her home with a gunshot wound to her head. Her husband called it in to 911, he has a prior record, and he was actually charged with attempted murder on his ex, Ms. King, before charges were eventually dropped. Evidence showed that there was gun residue found on Ms. King’s hand, and not Mr Riley’s. Riley’s story corroborated this, but King’s allegedly didn’t, and her story kept changing. At least that’s what the evidence showed at the time (click link in this paragraph for their story with details).
According to the mainstream media, Dr. Jeff Bradstreet was said to have been “peddling autism cure” and was under government investigation prior to his “suicide”.
“According to a federal government warrant, the offices of controversial autism doctor Jeff Bradstreet were the target in June of a search related to an experimental drug for autism. The compound, globulin component macrophage-activating factor, known as GcMAF, is one that Bradstreet reportedly used in “over 2000 children” with autism. Bradstreet, according to authorities in Rutherford County, NC, committed suicide there on June 19, after the search warrant was executed in late June.
According to the copy of the warrant provided to me by the United States Attorney’s Office of the Northern District of Georgia, the search warrant was executed at Bradstreet’s Buford, GA, ‘wellness center’ because authorities were seeking information related to “evidence of a crime and contraband, fruits of crime, or items illegally possessed” associated with violations of interstate commerce statutes covering food, drug, or other products that are “adulterated or misbranded” and with “frauds and swindles” by “wire, radio, or television.” Punishments for those convicted of these crimes can include fines and up to 20 years in prison.